At Kerry Massage and Healing Space:
First, I will be working with a full clear face shield and a face mask underneath it. The close proximity to my clients makes this very important.
I will also be wearing disposable vinyl or latex gloves which you won’t feel. Please let me know if you have any allergies to latex. I prefer vinyl, but if I run out, latex is my back up. Both types of gloves are smooth. I’ve worked with gloves before for different situations and I’ve never had a complaint.
As always I will use my Therapeutic Grade Oil Blends which have many antiviral, antifungal and antimicrobial properties to boost immunity as well as organic coconut oil.
All doorknobs, inside and out, bathroom, workspace, and massage table and headrest will always be disinfected, before and after each client. The sheets and double face cradle covers as always will be thoroughly washed. The door will be left open after each client to bring in the fresh air. I will schedule clients a minimum of 2 hours apart to allow cleaning time. Payments can be done electronically by Zelle, Venmo, Square or Paypal, or cash can be left at my desk (yes, I will disinfect the paper money! ). If paying with cash, exact change will be appreciated.
At Your Home:
- A full clear face shield and a face mask underneath will be worn.
- Vinyl or latex gloves-let me know about latex allergies.
- Disinfecting of table and headrest before and after each session.
- Sheets and face cradle covers thoroughly washed as always.
- My Therapeutic Grade Oil Blends with antiviral, antifungal and antimicrobial properties to boost immunity will be used.
- Payments can be made through Zelle, Venmo, Square or Paypal, or cash can be put in an envelope.
If you have thoughts on any of these protocols or have anything to add, please, I’m happy to hear what they are and make any changes.
Nurturing healing touch is vital to our well being. Now more than ever I look forward to working with you!
For more info or to schedule call/text 201.681.5626